PRP Hair Growth
Platelet Rich Plasma treatment is a pioneer in hair growth technology. PRP treatment is able to grow hair in two to three sessions. This is a life changing treatment with zero downtime and no risk. This is an all natural, chemical free treatment using your own blood to facilitate hair follicle growth. This effective, innovative treatment is available at Sikora Integrative Medicine.
How Does PRP Work?
So Why Does Hair Loss Occur?
Contact us for more Information
How Do You Perform The Procedure?
Blood is drawn in our office and then prepared in out Emcyte Executive Series Centrifuge, , which provides 1 billion platelets per milliliter. We provide an anesthesia block is given to nerves of the scalp so the procedure does not cause pain. We can provide additional anesthesia with the use of Pronox and topical numbing cream. The potent PRP is then injected or nicroneedled into the areas of the scalp in which hair growth is desired.
PRP specific cells that causes hair growth include:
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF)—promotes blood vessel growth, cell replication, skin formation;
- Transforming Growth-Factor-Beta (TGF-b)—promotes growth of matrix between cells, bone metabolism;
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF)—promotes blood vessel formation;
- Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF)—promotes cell growth and differentiation, blood vessel formation, collagen formation;
- Fibroblast Growth Factor-2 (FGF-2)—promotes growth of specialized cells and blood vessel formation; and,
- Insulin Like Growth Factor – (IGF)—a regulator of normal physiology in nearly every type of cell in the body
What Makes Hair Grow Anew?
Can I Use Other Medical Therapies Concurrently?
Absolutely as a non-surgical treatment option, we recommend PRP therapy along with Minoxidil and DHT blockers or for those patients who can not tolerate or have side effects with these medications. We can also add A cell and other.